Despite Many Negative Reviews...decided to Go for It! - Portland, OR

I'm a 50 year old female, who after years of...

I'm a 50 year old female, who after years of saying I didn't want any "alterations" or "enhancements" to my face finally took the plunge. I've researched many different procedures and options. I've abused my skin with years of overexposure in the sun.....therefore, the texture, as well as some very distinct wrinkles and lines have started to be a concern for me. I know the aging process won't stop, just a desire to slow it down a bit. So, I decided to see a dermatologist and committed to 3 Ematrix procedures. In reading reviews, I see many negative comments regarding numbing cream, no numbing creams, the smell of burning skin, pain, extreme redness and burning, etc. So, I'm 5 hours after first first procedure, the numbing cream wasn't an option. So, here's my experience....yes, there was a smell.....yes, there was a bit of stinging...yes, there is some redness and a bit of of feeling like my skins sunburned.
I'm excited for the next couple of months and the results I will see from this procedure.
Thanks for sharing! Glad you are happy with your results. When is your next treatment?

Norris Dermatology