Braces at 30! - Portland, OR

I had a major tongue thrusting habit. I I had an...

I had a major tongue thrusting habit. I I had an overbite and a lot of spacing between my teeth. Since I'm older I thought Damon braces on the top would look better. If you're thinking of doing this you should!!! You won't regret it. Hurts a bit from time to time. Tightening a getting buttons on the inside of your teeth next to tongue, rubber bands... But still worth it!

Hey, I'm in Portland Oregon too. Your braces look awesome. Where is his office?
On 102& Halsey. I love them!!! They're super cool there sometimes they'll watch my kids while I have a tightening just like the community manager had with hers.
Hi and welcome to the community!  I know exactly how you feel, about your doctor's office.  That's how I feel at my dentist's--they even take care of my kids for me while I get my teeth done.  Such a valuable thing, to feel so comfortable at your doctor's office!

How close are you to being done?  It looked like in some of the pics your gaps are closed but in others they're open, so I couldn't tell if they were in order or not.
Dr. Chau Ngo

I love this office. Everytime I walk in I feel like I'm apart of the family. Everyone knows who I am, my husband, my kids. The dr knows my goals and helped me achieve what I want in the fastest most financially reasonable way. I am so glad I made this decision, I would do it again and again, but thankfully I only have to do it once.