We'll See!!! - Portland , OR

I had my tummy done today, and I expected it to be...

I had my tummy done today, and I expected it to be far worse from what some of those reviews sad. The suctioning yes was not the most fun thing , but in less than 5 min pain free.

I fell asleep for a good 30 min. The massaging part was uncomfortable, but not terrible. I left and took a small nap after I ate , and feel absolutely nothing unless I rub my belly. Now the waiting begins. I'm doing the Insanity program , getting started on month 2 , so will see where it will take me. I will put up pics at month 2 .

So it's been a week... the first few days no pain...

So it's been a week... the first few days no pain at all just numbness. The last 2 days I found some bruising on my " stick of butter", and I need to take a pain killer. It's not horrible , but enough to make me take a pill. It feel like a somebody is poking me with needles. I'll keep you posted ..
Hi, and thanks for your post. Do you happen to have any updates now that more time has passed? i'm considering Coolsculpting next week and am eager to hear if you had a positive experience and are happy with the results. Thanks in advance!
Dr Rajani

Very friendly and professional. I can only recommend it.