CoolSculpting For a 40 Y/O - Portland, OR

Just a little about me, I am in my 40's - a...

Just a little about me, I am in my 40's - a mom/wife with one child. I work out almost every day and eat healthy. I have been contemplating a treatment for my chubby stomach and love handles for years. My Dr recommended coolsculpting as a way to remove my excess fat. I read the reviews and took the plunge!! I posted my before pictures and am very excited to see and post my results. I am 3 weeks since the treatment and I see some results but was told to wait up to 12 weeks for full effect. The treatment with Dr Rajani and his staff was very easy and I watched TV for the 3 hours it took to treat all areas. I did not want to undergo the liposuction procedure and all that goes with it. I had some cramping for 5 days in the stomach area but no numbness as some people have reported. I will post more photos in a couple weeks. I am excited!

SO HAPPY!!!!!!

I can't tell you how happy I am with how my tummy looks. I went ahead and got a second treatment on my lower ab in April. It really got me the look I wanted for my stomach area and there is NO WAY I would have ever accomplished this look with further diet and exercise. I already eat very healthy and work out every day so there was nothing more I could do. CoolSculpting has changed my confidence - I feel better about my body. If you are wondering if this is a treatment for you - it is! I'd highly recommend Dr. Rajani's team. Friendly and very educated on CoolSculpting.
Dr. Rajani

Extremely friendly, knowledgable, responsive and overall great experience!

Adrianna8 ~ I agree, your before picture looked pretty darn good. I'd take that as my "after" pic. lol Are you seeing much difference in the love handle areas? I've had 2 treatments on this area and have yet to see much change. It's been 6 wks since the 1st treatment on this area and 1 wk since the second. I'm seeing more of a difference in the ab area. I've been trying however to lose some weight as well, but am stuck. I power walk 3-4 miles a day, do Ab carver and hand weights plus counting calories. Actually gained 1/2 lb this week. Grrr! Any advice?
Thanks Adelaine! I am hooked on this. I am going to go back this month to get my arms done. Apparently they have two machines with the new applicator for arms. I can tighten my arms up in one hour. So... stay tuned. I hope to report on my process. Also I checked your website - it didn't go anywhere. If you want information on where I got CoolSculpting - go to StyleAesthetics.com
I'd love to know how the arms come out. I've thought about it, but wondered if it would really hurt. Seems like a sensitive area to treat. Keep us posted. I'm 48 and could use some help in this area as well. Did any of you get much for instructions before or after treatments? I didn't get any. No, "do this or don't do that" instructions. They were friendly, but felt like I'm on my own. Anything that helps get results? Like I took Aleve before-hand to try alleviate the pain some, but then someone said they were told not to take a anti-inflammatory. Wish they would've told me that.
I'm so happy for you. Not many can maintain their body figure at the age of 40. coolsculpting is really a fantastic way to achieve your ideal body. http://bodytreatmentcenter.com/

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us.

Your before photos are already good, it doesn't look like you need much work at all. Maybe just a small bit in the abdomen/stomach. Hopefully since you don't need much work you'll see great results!

Looking forward to your updates!

Thanks for the compliment! I am hoping to see some good results as well. I already feel like it's working a bit but waiting a couple more weeks. I'll keep you posted!