CoolSculpting For a 40 Y/O - Portland, OR

Just a little about me, I am in my 40's - a...

Just a little about me, I am in my 40's - a mom/wife with one child. I work out almost every day and eat healthy. I have been contemplating a treatment for my chubby stomach and love handles for years. My Dr recommended coolsculpting as a way to remove my excess fat. I read the reviews and took the plunge!! I posted my before pictures and am very excited to see and post my results. I am 3 weeks since the treatment and I see some results but was told to wait up to 12 weeks for full effect. The treatment with Dr Rajani and his staff was very easy and I watched TV for the 3 hours it took to treat all areas. I did not want to undergo the liposuction procedure and all that goes with it. I had some cramping for 5 days in the stomach area but no numbness as some people have reported. I will post more photos in a couple weeks. I am excited!

SO HAPPY!!!!!!

I can't tell you how happy I am with how my tummy looks. I went ahead and got a second treatment on my lower ab in April. It really got me the look I wanted for my stomach area and there is NO WAY I would have ever accomplished this look with further diet and exercise. I already eat very healthy and work out every day so there was nothing more I could do. CoolSculpting has changed my confidence - I feel better about my body. If you are wondering if this is a treatment for you - it is! I'd highly recommend Dr. Rajani's team. Friendly and very educated on CoolSculpting.
Dr. Rajani

Extremely friendly, knowledgable, responsive and overall great experience!