44 Year Old Dealing with Bra Line/flanks - Portland, OR

I have had mixed emotions about cool sculpting. I...

I have had mixed emotions about cool sculpting. I contacted a plastic surgeon and sent him a picture of what I wanted done. I did have lipo in 2010 and my back roll was not like I wanted so I wanted to address it after sending my picture to him he explained that having a 2 nod round of lipo could be a little difficult and recommended cool sculpting. So to ease my mind I got a 2nd opinion, same answer!

So I started my research through websites, talking to PS and as before here on this site. I know everyone has a different pain tolerance and are different but as a general rule for myself I will expect the worse and pray for the best!!

I had my consult with my doctor and she felt pretty comfortable about what I was wanting to accomplish.

Today was the day!! I honestly thought it was going to hurt a lot worse, in fact the worst part was the cooling sheet they place on your skin. They do dual sculpting so instead of one side then the next, I did both sides of the bra line first then the flank. I was there only 2 hours and had it all done. We used 2 small attachments One thing that was uncomfortable was I had to sit up the whole time to watch tv, play on the iPad, listen to music etc.

So after the procedure I got to look at my back and we got some great coverage. Of course after sucking your skin in the machine, it's going to be red and a little swollen. I'm excited to see how this goes, if it goes well then I'm thinking of having my abs touched up.

Before pictures

These were taken before the procedure.

1st dy

Was a little uncomfortable to sleep last night. Thank goodness I'm a stomache sleeper! A little sore today, kinda feels like I had a hard work out. I haven't taken anything for pain. The area is sensitive
Alexa

Alexa is a god send!!! She answered all of my questions, very easy to talk to. She made sure I was comfortable from the consult through the procedure and always stays in contact. She has done the procedure herself so she knows what to expect and puts you at ease with any questions or concerns