Glad to Be on the Other Side - Portland, OR

I have been thinking about doing this for years -...

I have been thinking about doing this for years - in high school my mom and I did research - but now 20 years later - at soccer - one of my fellow players said her BR was the best thing she ever did. and
now that my youngest is 5, and we aren't planning more kids - it seemed like it was time.
so, now I am through with the surgery (it happened pretty fast once I decided) hoping they aren't too small as I am not used to my new profile and my belly seems big.

Bit sore and tired but overall pretty good.

I wish this would just end - wish I could flip a switch! It's been 4 days and I am pretty mobile but a side sleeper and last night I could not sleep!!
Started the silicone strips and also am trying the silicone bra petals. They are cheaper, 100% silicone and so I thought why not... Wearing it on top of the tape Dr Z put on. How many days till I feel spritely again??

700ccs per breast was removed- he thinks I will be a D

That is the typical amount injected in a Brazilian butt lift. I lost 3 lbs of boob.
I found instead of asking for a cup size which doesn't mean the same thing because everyone is different - it would be better to say - I 'd like a little oversized or undersized for my frame. Looking at cup size I could tell how it would look on me !
Great size and shape. It seems a slow process in the beginning but it really is nothing in the scheme of things and so worth it! Hang in there.
Looking great, smashing bruises - I have those too but on my sides from the lipo. You will do fine, just take it easy.

Feeling good

Stopped using meds about three days after. Now taking an Aleve at night as I get a little sore end of day. Keeping the tape on and using silicone pedals to help w/ scars.
doing great

Healing quick - reducing scars post breast reduction

So I have been taping - per Dr.Z's instruction, I have been changing the tape once per week. He said it should help produce flatter scars - but I have been also wearing these silicone cups - that I think are normally used as a bra- but I wear a wire free bra too. And I really like them. I think the silicone helps reduce the anchor scars on my nipple and below.

I wonder if this could help some ladies who I see having the separation at the T under the breast. It's been healing pretty well. Hoping the pucker between continues to improve.

Has anyone heard of rubbing scars with a spoon? Might try it on the sides to see. Wish they made silicone cup thing for that too...
Portland Plastic Surgeon

He was a very professional Plastic Surgeon. He is highly regarded by the hospital staff. I found him honest and direct. It's still to early to say how happy I am with the outcomes but I am optimistic.