Glad to Be on the Other Side - Portland, OR

I have been thinking about doing this for years -...

I have been thinking about doing this for years - in high school my mom and I did research - but now 20 years later - at soccer - one of my fellow players said her BR was the best thing she ever did. and
now that my youngest is 5, and we aren't planning more kids - it seemed like it was time.
so, now I am through with the surgery (it happened pretty fast once I decided) hoping they aren't too small as I am not used to my new profile and my belly seems big.

Bit sore and tired but overall pretty good.

I wish this would just end - wish I could flip a switch! It's been 4 days and I am pretty mobile but a side sleeper and last night I could not sleep!!
Started the silicone strips and also am trying the silicone bra petals. They are cheaper, 100% silicone and so I thought why not... Wearing it on top of the tape Dr Z put on. How many days till I feel spritely again??

700ccs per breast was removed- he thinks I will be a D

That is the typical amount injected in a Brazilian butt lift. I lost 3 lbs of boob.

Feeling good

Stopped using meds about three days after. Now taking an Aleve at night as I get a little sore end of day. Keeping the tape on and using silicone pedals to help w/ scars.

Healing quick - reducing scars post breast reduction

So I have been taping - per Dr.Z's instruction, I have been changing the tape once per week. He said it should help produce flatter scars - but I have been also wearing these silicone cups - that I think are normally used as a bra- but I wear a wire free bra too. And I really like them. I think the silicone helps reduce the anchor scars on my nipple and below.

I wonder if this could help some ladies who I see having the separation at the T under the breast. It's been healing pretty well. Hoping the pucker between continues to improve.

Has anyone heard of rubbing scars with a spoon? Might try it on the sides to see. Wish they made silicone cup thing for that too...
Portland Plastic Surgeon

He was a very professional Plastic Surgeon. He is highly regarded by the hospital staff. I found him honest and direct. It's still to early to say how happy I am with the outcomes but I am optimistic.

doing great
I found instead of asking for a cup size which doesn't mean the same thing because everyone is different - it would be better to say - I 'd like a little oversized or undersized for my frame. Looking at cup size I could tell how it would look on me !
Great size and shape. It seems a slow process in the beginning but it really is nothing in the scheme of things and so worth it! Hang in there.
Looking great, smashing bruises - I have those too but on my sides from the lipo. You will do fine, just take it easy.