Worst Cosmetic Surgeon - Portland, OR

Dr. Waldorf is in my opinion a terrible cosmetic...

Dr. Waldorf is in my opinion a terrible cosmetic surgeon. I feel she is out of her game at her age. She should not be operating. I spent $6000!!! for just a breast lift cuz she said I had enough tissue to not get implants. Well now my breasts are like half the size they used to be and they are uneven! I'm so furious. I've tried communicating with them to make this right but they refuse to do the right thing and so here I am trying to warn anyone to not see dr. Waldorf. I can't speak for her other surgeons, but I can say I deeply regret choosing her. Wish I could turn back time and go with someone else who knows what they're doing and who listens to what the patient wants. It was Mother's Day as well and I received NO specials. Heed my warning. Go somewhere else or you'll most likely wind up like me. Having to schedule another consultation with another doctor, have to undergo yet another procedure and anesthesia and all the risks that come along with it, and having to shell out more money all because a surgeon didn't do her job right!! Absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!
Portland Plastic Surgeon

She was rude. Accused me of not being mentally stable enough to make decisions simply because I was going through a divorce. She made excuses for her own mistakes instead if admitting to her failure and doing what was necessary to make it all right.