Subglandular Silicone Implants W/ Mini Tummy Tuck and Lipo - Portland, OR

By far the best doctor I've ever met. She made me...

By far the best doctor I've ever met. She made me feel safe and comfortable. She was honest and explained everything. She had opportunities to up sale or offer me other things and instead she listened and was willing to do what I really wanted. I got a Breast Augmentation without a lift, Mini tummy tuck and some lipo. I chose not to have a lift because I didn't want the scars. She explained in this instance that subglandular implants would be best. She showed me other patients that resembled what I was looking to do and I felt like the end product was perfect and I wanted the same thing. She spoke to me about my concerns for a tummy tuck. I didn't want a full I felt I didn't need it. She explained to me that many people werent a candidate for this and after further examination she was surprised and said I was a perfect candidate. She also did lipo to touch up those little concerns I had in my tummy. Overall she was super professional and a great docotr. I felt 100 % comfortable the whole time. The procedure was quick and the end results were fantastic. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I would highly recommend her over and over. I will never see any other plastic surgeon but her. Her staff was equally amazing thanks so much for the great experience.

So I forgot to give my stats! Sorry ladies! I am...

So I forgot to give my stats! Sorry ladies! I am 5'8 160lbs and my implants are Natrelle 457cc. I am 7 days post op and feeling good. I got my drain out yesterday it wasn't bad either. Incision from mini tummy tuck doesn't hurt and breasts aren't sore either. The worst part was the bruising and healing from lipo. I felt this was very worth it. I would do it 100 times over. I keep looking at my before and afters and I am very satified. Even though I am still swollen I can see how much skinnier I look and the breasts make me feel normal again.

1 Month Post-op

Feel great! Started doing light workouts this last week and I feel 100%. My boobs feel huge when jogging even with two sports bra's and holding them lol. The scars under my boobs have lightened so so much this last week. They are nearly gone. My stomach scar is healing nicely too. It been getting smoother as the days go by, Overall I am very very happy with my results. I could say I would be confident to go out in a bikini and I definitely couldn't say that before.

Stomach scar 30 post op

A year later

I absolutely love my results. Thyroid issues caused me to gain a bit of weight but boobs and tummy are still everything I hoped for. I highly recommend the doctor and I'm still loving my results.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

She was amazing. I couldn't have had a better experience. She had wonderful bed side manners and would thoroughly listen to my needs. She actually cared about me as a patient and she didn't try to persuade me into anything I didn't want. She laid out my options and showed me pictures of people that had the same procedure that was done the same way I wanted it done. She was extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. She was the best doctor I have ever met and I would recommend her to anyone.