3rd Time Lucky! - Portland, OR

I have had three breast augmentation/lifts over a...

I have had three breast augmentation/lifts over a period of 7 years. My first was in 2006 and although I had extensive asymmetry prior to surgery it wasn't corrected after the first surgery. I returned a year later and had an additional lift and increased the size of my implants.

Over the next 6 years one breast in particular seemed to look as if the implant was dropping out of its pocket. I decided to seek an opinion on correcting the issue and was eventually referred to Dr. Yale Popowich. Turns out the one side was indeed "bottoming out" and the the implants were malpositioned. After a very extensive 4 hour procedure Dr. Popowich was able to recreate the pockets and tighten up the breast to correct asymmetry by attaching strattice to the interior of the breast. I am thrilled with the end result. I was able to keep the same size implant which was important to me and have the look that I was after from the beginning.

My suggestions to anyone considering breast implants would be ask around for referrals from friends, coworkers, family members. Request photos of before and after procedures performed by the physician you are considering selecting. Always ask about the physicians policy of correcting any complications after surgery, is it covered 100%, is there a limit in time for it to be covered. Always go a little larger than you think. Once they are placed under the muscle they will seem considerably smaller than they do when you place the sizers in a sports bra. Don't hesitate doing this once you have done all of your research. You deserve it and I can honestly say in all I have been through with three surgeries and the absurd amount of money spent, I love my breasts finally and would do it again!

Portland Plastic Surgeon

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Popowich. He is a kind, compassionate, skilled surgeon that I would highly recommend!

Lady, your boobs look PHENOMENAL!
Thanks!!! I'm glad I can finally say I'm happy with my results. Took long enough but better late than never right. Only a few short days huh? I'm excited for you as I know all too well how much you must be looking forward to this.
Your ta-ta's look fantastic! What I can't get over is that you are 40!?!?!? You look so much younger!
Absolutely, nothing great comes easy ;) I am SO SO SO excited… but also very nervous
Hey term~ Thanks for sharing your story. HOW ON EARTH DID YOU AFFORD 3 SURGERIES?? Good advice.... Wish I had gone bigger, that's my only regret. (Mine look terrific in a bikini but are not noticeable in clothing.) Will get HP implants next time if I win the lottery...hehehe;-)