36A to 36C - Portland, OR

I had a BA done in November of 2013. It's been...

I had a BA done in November of 2013. It's been four months and I am so glad that I decided to not only have the surgery but that I decided to go with Dr. Gorin. During my research, I visited a couple other doctors in the Portland/Vancouver area. The other doctors were reputable and had great reviews and referrals as Dr. Gorin, but I felt the most comfortable with Dr. Gorin. His office staff were warm and welcoming, unlike others that seemed very "clinical". Throughout the entire process he was ALWAYS available to talk. He gave me his cell and I could text him my questions and he would quickly respond. That alone is amazing. What doctor gives you their cell and will text you back at all hours? This is a simple surgery in respect to others, but it is still a surgery and it is image changing. I for one, wanted to feel 100% confident and comfortable with the process.

Once I decided on Dr. Gorin, the hardest part was picking what cc's do go with. I was a 36A and didn't want to be "Boobs McGee", just enhance what I had and look more proportioned. I kept going back and forth and back and forth between sizes so to help me, Dr. Gorin let me take 3 different size samples home and I literally tried on my entire wardrobe to see how each would look. Big decision and I'm glad he let me figure it out and feel good about what size I chose.

On surgery day, it was a great experience! I remember the awesome anesthesiologist said he was going to "give me something to make me tired and check back in on me", I woke up and asked him if we were ready to go in and he laughed and said "Honey, you are already done!". Sure enough, boobs in and bandaged up!

Recovery the first couple days was certainly uncomfortable, but it wasn't unbearable. I had my surgery on a Wednesday and was back to work on Monday. And if I ever had a concern about anything, I would text Dr. Gorin and he would text or call back.

Fast forward 4 months and I couldn't be happier with my 36C's. I feel great! My friends and family were shocked how natural I look. Like I was born with them!

I wanted to let everyone know that if you are thinking about having a BA, talk to Dr. Gorin. I'm sure you will have a great experience as well!
Portland Plastic Surgeon