Updating!! 6 Days Post Op---- Feeling better! - Portland, OR

Hi there! Getting my BBL, and breast augmentation...

Hi there! Getting my BBL, and breast augmentation on Dec 12, 2013. I am a 25 year old mother of 2 and want/need a transformation for many reasons, but the most important is my overall self-esteem and love for myself. I know this will boost that 100%. Anyways, wish me luck & thank you so much fellow BBLers for all the grand advice!

Has anybody had breast aug and bbl at the same time?!

Hey everyone!!! Soooo I wondering if there is anyone out there that has actually had or read a review of anybody getting a breast augmentation and BBL at the same time? I am and I am sure it is going to be a pain in the ass (literally) lol but I am confident in my doc and the team! My scheduled surgery is Dec 12, 2013 and my pre-op is in 2 days!!!:) I know I am going have to be on my side for at least a week which is what I am most nervous about... Breast surgery probably will not hurt considering all the pain I have heard about the BBL/Lipo procedure. Anyways, please let me know if there is any help out there considering my situation & if not look out for me!! I will update soon!
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Soo I looked all over for someone out in the Portland area to do BBL, honestly there was nobody that really advertised they provided the surgery. With much thought I decided not to travel and did lots of research of surgeons in the area. After meeting Dr Connall and telling him what I wanted I felt confident in him and I am glad I did. The day of surgery Dr Connall rubbed my hand and the next thing I know I am done with the surgery. My overall look is accomplished at this point. He did the BA and BBL in 4hrs.... I highly recommend for NW girls..