Updating!! 6 Days Post Op---- Feeling better! - Portland, OR

Hi there! Getting my BBL, and breast augmentation...

Hi there! Getting my BBL, and breast augmentation on Dec 12, 2013. I am a 25 year old mother of 2 and want/need a transformation for many reasons, but the most important is my overall self-esteem and love for myself. I know this will boost that 100%. Anyways, wish me luck & thank you so much fellow BBLers for all the grand advice!

Has anybody had breast aug and bbl at the same time?!

Hey everyone!!! Soooo I wondering if there is anyone out there that has actually had or read a review of anybody getting a breast augmentation and BBL at the same time? I am and I am sure it is going to be a pain in the ass (literally) lol but I am confident in my doc and the team! My scheduled surgery is Dec 12, 2013 and my pre-op is in 2 days!!!:) I know I am going have to be on my side for at least a week which is what I am most nervous about... Breast surgery probably will not hurt considering all the pain I have heard about the BBL/Lipo procedure. Anyways, please let me know if there is any help out there considering my situation & if not look out for me!! I will update soon!
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Soo I looked all over for someone out in the Portland area to do BBL, honestly there was nobody that really advertised they provided the surgery. With much thought I decided not to travel and did lots of research of surgeons in the area. After meeting Dr Connall and telling him what I wanted I felt confident in him and I am glad I did. The day of surgery Dr Connall rubbed my hand and the next thing I know I am done with the surgery. My overall look is accomplished at this point. He did the BA and BBL in 4hrs.... I highly recommend for NW girls..

Can't wait to see your results. I have a similar butt to yours. I did my breast on November so planning to do butt during the summer. :) I'll be following you for sure.
Glad to hear you are doing well. Looking forward to seeing pictures.
Sending prayers and blessings on your surgery day!
Hey BBB, chk out candychick07. Bbl + BA on same day as you...
I was just looking up some reviews n happened to see urs!! I got this bed thingy idk how to describe I'm gonna ask my doc about it n the. Give u the full details on dec 7 .Btw good looking out ready4next42!! Lol
Told you I'm on here a lot! Lol can't stop obsessing and stalking till big day
Lol no lie bby girl
Mine will be day after yours so I'm in same boat. Any prep so far? I've bought a bunch of supplies and have added iron and cut alcohol. Working out a little more. Stand up work station at office. Plz keep updating when can and I will follow! Good luck, I'm sure it will be a great decision for you (and me too!)
Thank you babe. Yes I am nervous. I will cut out alcohol next week. I haven't done anything to prepare yet... procrastination is my best friend! lol, not!!
Congratulations on your upcoming surgery, I recommend you start taking multivitamins (without vitamin E, or very low content) ASAP and iron. Good luck!
Wishing you the best of luck :)
Keep us posted
Always think positive thoughts when you get your surgery. I know you will get the body you want.
Hey welcome I'm getting my bbl till march so I'm excited for you!!! Keep us posted:-)