Brazilian Butt Lift (Male) - Too Early to Tell

What a great forum. I just recieved the BBL...

What a great forum. I just recieved the BBL surgery one week ago and am happy with the original results but am concerned with the final outcome. Originally the doctor had concerns with the amount of fat that could be harvested. Her goal was to lipo 1000cc and unfortunately she came short and was only able to inject 150cc per side. Although the amounts seem very small compared to the other posts I am currently happy with both the lipo and transfer results. I am doing everything I can to help sustain the transfer.

I am a 6'2" man and weigh 200lbs. There appears to be minimal swelling and bruising in both the buttox and 4 areas that were lipo'd. Do men react differently than women?

I will post the B&A photos when I receive them from the doctor. I am very comfortable with the doctor but will wait to give results after the sites have settled.

Hey Daniel: As another male who is getting a BBL, I would really appreciate your advice. How has it turned out? Mark

Hi Daniel,

How are you doing now? We'd love to hear an update!

I have been very interested in getting the BBL vs implants. I have been researching doctors who perform the BBL and not many do in Portland OR. Did you see a Dr in Portland or go elsewhere? I have read some other posts from users in Bellvue WA, unfortunately they dont seem happy with the results. Would love to hear that you are happy with your results and hopefully can point me in the direction of a good surgeon in our area..!!!