Absolutely Fabulous Results - Portland, OR

I am a middle sixty year old woman who has been...

I am a middle sixty year old woman who has been bothered for quite a while by under eye bags. Concealers were a joke I simply looked like I has light makeup in the crevice below My visit to Dr Magilke was to learn if there were non surgical alternatives to eliminate or reduce the eye bags. He addressed all the options, explaining each in detail and I chose Belotero, a newer filler that is thinner and can be dissolved if I unhappy with the results. The price was reasonable and he said he could do right there. Fifteen minutes I was numb and thirty minutes later the eye bags were GONE and I had very slight swelling and two small bruises at the injection site. Makeup covered it and I went about the remainder of my day. My husband did not even noticed, he simply said I looked less tired and girlfriends were amazed at the results.

Three days later I have two very pale bruises with concealer covers and I look much closer to the age I feel... a happy 39. is staff was attentive, personable and informative. He is laid back and highly competent to work in an area most other doctors won't touch. He clearly keeps up with the newest changes and after this one procedure I am planning other small tweaks which will help me possibly avoid plastic surgery forever.

Eight months later

It is now August, 8 months post belotero and I am still thrilled. I am having more used to eliminate the puppets lines from mouth to chin and my lower lip will be made a little fuller. It's all in the art of the provider and I have a great aesthetician !!! Will Photo a before and after.
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was recommended by another doctor. I am so glad I chose someone so competent with filler as I had been told by another doctor that surgery was my only option. I am thrilled with this clinic

Do you know how many vials were used for your eye work? Thanks!
one. and then they massaged it into place. no pain either.
Thanks DKU. I just had it fone. Also one vial but it looks pretty bad. Yours looks great!
Post a photo. it might not be as bad as you think

Wow...that is a great job! I hope you are still happy with the results~ Kym E

Wow, I love your before and after pictures!! The Belotero turned out great! Please keep us updated on how long it lasts for you.