BL, BA, TT, Lipo of Flanks, I&O Thighs - Port Tobacco, MD

I've always said when I turned 40 if I...

I've always said when I turned 40 if I wasn't happy with my body I was going to change it. Well I turned 40 Thanksgiving day last year and guess what? I wasn't happy AT ALL. I have three boys ages 20, 11 and 9. Pre pregnancy weight was 135ish. I gained 60lbs, 50 lbs and 45 lbs and have now been a steady 150-155 for the last 5 or so years and I'm 5'8. My boobs used to be a wonderfully full 36C and my legs were perfect. Now, not so much. I'm still a 36C but a grossly deflated one and my legs.....well I hate them. I could just cry every time I see them. I just can't get rid of the nastiness that is there. I work out, switched to a vegetarian diet about 6 weeks ago, and really try my hardest. Nothing works - totally sucks. Anyways, about 4 weeks ago I received a little extra money and that was the sign. I went in for my consult 6 Apr and tried my hardest to get my surgery scheduled for the following week ;) but was very lucky to get the 1 May date due to the 5-6 hours it will take. I'm just totally ready and excited!!! I have my preop tomorrow and will make my final payment. I won't have to go back to work until 21 May which I'm very thankful for. I've decided on 350cc and 400cc silicone to even out my breasts. I just can't wait to have the girls done and the TT. I am a little nervous about the lipo to the I&O thighs. I'm just afraid they are going to look worse but only time will tell. My hubby says I'm fine just the way I am but if I want it just go ahead and do it. I'm glad he is supportive of me and loves me for me but I am sooooo ready to look better!!! Love this site.....love the candidness of every women here. You guys make it much easier to progress on this journey.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Can only rate on what I've experienced so far. I go in tomorrow for my preop and final payment. Will update as I go through the process.

yay! welcome to the site. can't wait to see your updates!
I got my I&o thighs done too. Mine looked exactly like yours, and are still healing. I can't wait to see the results, cause I'm worried about sagging skin. It was the most painful part. You are going to look great though! Just remember patience compression! Go to makemeheal.com and order a stage 2 compression garment size large (trust me on the size large)!!

Good for you in doing this for yourself!  You will love having the new body and enjoy shopping for new clothes once again.

Keep us up to date on how you are doing every step of the way.