marco barusco negative - Port Orange, FL

I came to Dr. Barusco about a year ago and spent...

I came to Dr. Barusco about a year ago and spent $15K on a hair transplant surgery. WORST $15K I ever spent. The results are horrible and definitely not worth what a paid for. Dr. Barusco and the staff were friendly before they got their money, but when I voiced my concern about my dissatisfaction after the procedure I was told to speak with their lawyer. What ever happened to good customer service? I went into this knowing I wouldn’t receive perfect results but I have a hard time leaving the house without wearing a hat to cover up the mess that is my hair now. The thickness is patchy and I have a very large scar on the back of my head. Because of my hair I now suffer from depression and have called out sick from work several times which led me to lose my job. I’ve since become very turned off from the hair transplant world and do not recommend it to anyone who is thinking about it.

I am so sorry to hear you had a bad end result from your hair transplant, you spent alot of money and I wish you would have been happier.

It's really a shame to hear your concerns were not addressed :(

Really appreciate you sharing your story with us because although there are many good results it's important for people to know that there are risks, as with any cosmetic surgery.

I really hope you find it in you to move past this and start to feel better. I relate to being very disappointed with an outcome from something you wanted to bad and had such high expectations.

Are you looking into any corrective treatment?
MARCO BARUSCO