Skin Cancer - Port Jefferson Station, NY

By Monica Simpson on Feb 6th, 2014 The...

by Monica Simpson on Feb 6th, 2014

The doctor and staff at Dr. Diehl's office were amazing. I was recommended to see Dr. Diehl from my dermatologist for a lesion on my forehead which turned out to be skin cancer. The diagnosis was devastating but Dr. Diehl explained everything with great care and detail that it made the experience less traumatic. He referred me to a Mohs surgeon to do the initial removal of the skin cancer and the closure was done by Dr. Diehl the same day. And today there is no visable scar on my forehead it is amazing. I can not thank Dr. Diehl enough for his kindness during my difficult time and highly recommend him to all my friends and family.
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

the best facial reconstructive surgeon his knowledge and experience far exceed my expectation he was wonderful thru the entire process he and his staff were very comforting and guided me thru the entire procedure.

Hi Monica, welcome and thanks so much for sharing with us.

I'm glad your procedure went well for you! Did you ahve much pain, or much of a recovery period, from the procedure?

I hope you're doing well! :-)
my recovery was about 5 day for the sutures to come out and then another 3 weeks to completely heal there was not too much pain after the first day most discomfort came from the bandage and tape just awkward thats all hope this was helpful