Extremely Happy with All of my Results - Port Jefferson, NY

About 15 years ago I had my spleen removed through...

About 15 years ago I had my spleen removed through a 6 inch incision in my abdomen. The scar healed TERRIBLY! It became reddened and raised. Dr. Diehl did such a wonderful job revising the scar that now it is hardly noticeable. I have since had additional procedures and couldn't be happier with all of my results.

Hey I'd love to hear back from you, I am the same as you were, had my spleen removed and have a scar down my tummy, I want surgery bad!!! I'm 27, I would like to know how it all works and is it worth it and now how visible is the scar. ? My dream is to be able to go on a beach and not be looked at and feel gross, thanks

Wonderful, thank you for sharing your results with RealSelf.

Long Island Plastic Surgeon

He was the most honest and sincere doctor you could ever want to care for you. He is a perfectionist and truly cares about his work. After seeing the results of his procedures I am convinced he is one of the best. Just as a side note, I am an RN who has worked with various plastic surgeons. Not only has he operated on me, but my mother, sister and many friends have all been very happy with their results from his work as well.