Bet You Couldn't Guess my Age!! :) - Port Jefferson, NY Eye Bag Surgery

My motivation was base on how I do value my...

My motivation was base on how I do value my physical appearance and work hard to maintain my self mentally, physically and spiritually. Also, my condition was genetic for fatty deposits under the eyes come from my fathers side of the family. No matter how good the rest of my skin looked and how much sleep I had, nothing would of fixed this problem. Not an eye cream on the market or and gimmick that saps you of your money!!
You look amazing!
I bet your about 50 years old
Wow ! I feel you have got the best treatment. You are simply looking fab. Great going, girl. :)
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

My experiences with Dr. Deihl and his staff have been nothing but fantastic. I would only recommend him for he is thorough, honest and truly cares about his work and meeting the individuals needs. Dr. Deihl's staff has become like a family to me that care about who I am not only the procedures I am interested in. Dr. Deihl and his staff care so much about you that when my mother died this past year (2/1/2014), Dr. Deihl himself sent me a sympathy card along with his staff. I am so satisfied with the services I am a regular at his practice. Being proactive in my life whether it be mental, psychical or spiritual I find Dr. Deihl and his staff being an asset to my life.