Bet You Couldn't Guess my Age!! :) - Port Jefferson, NY Eye Bag Surgery

My motivation was base on how I do value my...

My motivation was base on how I do value my physical appearance and work hard to maintain my self mentally, physically and spiritually. Also, my condition was genetic for fatty deposits under the eyes come from my fathers side of the family. No matter how good the rest of my skin looked and how much sleep I had, nothing would of fixed this problem. Not an eye cream on the market or and gimmick that saps you of your money!!
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

My experiences with Dr. Deihl and his staff have been nothing but fantastic. I would only recommend him for he is thorough, honest and truly cares about his work and meeting the individuals needs. Dr. Deihl's staff has become like a family to me that care about who I am not only the procedures I am interested in. Dr. Deihl and his staff care so much about you that when my mother died this past year (2/1/2014), Dr. Deihl himself sent me a sympathy card along with his staff. I am so satisfied with the services I am a regular at his practice. Being proactive in my life whether it be mental, psychical or spiritual I find Dr. Deihl and his staff being an asset to my life.

Wow ! I feel you have got the best treatment. You are simply looking fab. Great going, girl. :)
Thank you! I am very pleased to have found such a great Doctor. ;)
Thank you for the comments, it is all about the right Dr. and his skill
What type of procedure did he do?
Eye bag fat removal...it is genetic
Did he do fat transfer? Or did he remove some and then relocate any
Under eye bag surgery
Just removed the fat that happens as you age however, it is genetic so the only way to eliminate it was this procedure. I will never worry about eye bags again.
Oh, my gosh, I think you have the best results! Your before looks similar to mine now :-(, and I had my lowers done 71/2 months ago! I would love to see more of your pictures. And you are right, I can't guess your age. Congrats!
Sure
Send me your email. Ty
In my opinion the early stage of cataract can be identified easily the symptoms such as reduced night vision, double or multiple images etc are few among them. But only by proper eye test in some good Eye Clinic will give proper treatment for this.
I agree that's why you tested a head of time and go to eye doctor regularly
Above are my before and after photos. If interested in more than I already put up please ask. For the procedure itself to of 4 hours roughly under anitheasa. Before the surgery I was requide to get an eye exam to make sure I did not have cateracs. I needed to purchase real tear eye drops and pre fill 2 prescriptions for eye drops and antibiotic. After the surgery I didn't feel pain only minor discomfort in which tylenole took care of. The first day I needed to ice my eyes every half hour and take medications as directed. One I was puffer however, that is normal. Within 2 weeks all swelling went down and I did not experience bruising. I was grateful it did go as well as I was told it would go. 2 weeks later was back at the gym, 3 weeks later full force!!!
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Rhinoplasty community today.