My Teeth Were So Bad!! - Port Charlotte, FL

As you can tell from my picture below I needed...

As you can tell from my picture below I needed braces badly, my parents did not do this for me as a child and I had to do it for myself when I turned 25. The pros: teeth that did not look terrible. I can now finally smile in public without being embarrassed. Cons: getting cut on the inside of my lips, definitely not that big of a deal though.

Sorry for the delay on answering questions. No I had no insurance, bad credit and NO job! I was on unemployment, they did not check my credit, job or anything. If you are in Florida go to www.florida4braces.com for a doctor near you! I paid 138.00 a month with no down payment for my braces. I had ceramic on the top and metal on the bottom, it costs a little extra for ceramic on the top so you can get metal on both and have a cheaper monthly payment. hope this helps!!

Good to hear from you susaanna - thanks for sharing that info! :)

did you have any insurance ?
Sarasota Orthodontist

I used Dr. Baker because his prices were the best, there was no down payment and I could pay monthly without a credit check or even job check. If interested and you live in Florida check out www.florida4braces.com they have doctors all over Florida that offer this plan.