My Teeth Were So Bad!! - Port Charlotte, FL

As you can tell from my picture below I needed...

As you can tell from my picture below I needed braces badly, my parents did not do this for me as a child and I had to do it for myself when I turned 25. The pros: teeth that did not look terrible. I can now finally smile in public without being embarrassed. Cons: getting cut on the inside of my lips, definitely not that big of a deal though.

Cape Coral Orthodontist

I used Dr. Baker because his prices were the best, there was no down payment and I could pay monthly without a credit check or even job check. If interested and you live in Florida check out www.florida4braces.com they have doctors all over Florida that offer this plan.

Sorry for the delay on answering questions. No I had no insurance, bad credit and NO job! I was on unemployment, they did not check my credit, job or anything. If you are in Florida go to www.florida4braces.com for a doctor near you! I paid 138.00 a month with no down payment for my braces. I had ceramic on the top and metal on the bottom, it costs a little extra for ceramic on the top so you can get metal on both and have a cheaper monthly payment. hope this helps!!

Good to hear from you susaanna - thanks for sharing that info! :)

did you have any insurance ?

Did you have any type of insurance ?

Sorry for the slow reply, I would say about 8 months.
Yes, it was very hard to eat with the build up it was built up so much that I could close my teeth and stick my tongue out between my front teeth. I basically had to chew on top of the build up or I would have not had any teeth to teeth contact at all.

Oh my gosh, good for you for pushing through that! It sounds like it would be really tough to tolerate. How long did you have the build up on for?

Your teeth look great in the final shots!! Good for you for deciding to do braces as an adult!

It looks like you had a buildup on your back teeth during part of your treatment (the blue stuff on your molars). Was it hard to eat with that on your teeth?