terrible dentist! avoid!

Chipped my teeth so I had to have them done. Worth...

Chipped my teeth so I had to have them done. Worth it if you get it done properly i.e. by a different dentist.

Hjhhhh

Hjhhhh
Orange Cosmetic Dentist

I usually never write reviews on anything, however I have to warn people on how BAD a dentist Dr. Dillon is. I went to her for Veneers and she put in more veneers than agreed upon, and I had multiple problems since. One time I walked into her office and she gave me a $3000 bill out of work she said she would do probono and she often did additional work not agreed upon(have her put it in writing first). I also felt that if I was late to an appointment she intentionally inflict pain on me. I just went to a different dentis to get two veneers redone and it was 1000X better than her work. She also performed a procedure that my current dentist said dentist's have not been using for 15-20 years. Save yourself alot of heartache, money, and pain by going to a dentist that knows what he/she is doing.

Sorry to hear you didn't have the best experience. Were you pleased with the way the finished veneers turned out?