20 Year Old Nose Job - Ponte Vedra, FL

All of my friends and family compliment on how...

All of my friends and family compliment on how natural and beautiful my nose looks! My doctor did a phenomenal job! The recovery was not bad at all! Besides the mild annoyance of congestion. I had no bruising at all!
My doctor was super delicate during the procedure. Love the results!
I would definitely recommend, if your interested in cosmetic surgery, DO YOUR RESEARCH. Look at your doctors resume. This is your face, you want a professional, experienced, and skilled doctor.

2 months post op

Two months post op, I'm exercising and lifting weights, doing everything but wearing sunglasses. It looks great!

2 months

2 months

2 Months Post OP

Still have to be gentle with the tip!
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

My doctor definitely listened to what I wanted, as well as took a very realistic approach with my surgery. He and his staff were very professional, I wasn't the least bit nervous or scared, and was so thrilled after the cast came off!

You look Amazing :) Glad you are Happ with your results.
You were certainly very pretty before as well. Your surgeon did a great job. I've only done breasts but really want my nose too. I am more scared about this though because it's my face. How long did you have to wear the cast? How many weeks post op is this pic? Thanks for posting
I believe that was almost one month post op. I wore the cast for 8 days. When I took it off the nose swole up like it was supposed to, then the swelling went down. It is your face! That's why looking for a good surgeon is key. After having a consultation with Dr. Burk, I was so ready to have the procedure done the next day I trusted him completely and was so excited to start. I don't remember but I think he went to Duke or Harvard then practiced at UF. That a home run for me. He also informed me that he has been doing this surgery for like 20 years. Ask questions.
Wow! Fab results! Thank you so much for sharing. Were there any supplies that especially helped you as you recovered?
Lots of Q-tips. Since there's a lot or gunk still coming down and you can't blow your nose, I went threw dozens of Q-tips cleaning it out. Also I always iced the tip. Besides that my recovery was not bad at all. I'm still congested almost a month post op but I've always had congestion due to allergies.
What a beautiful result. Congrats!
Thank you !