Best Christmas Present Ever - Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Prior to surgery I'd say I was in between an "A"...

Prior to surgery I'd say I was in between an "A" cup and a "B" cup. I received 450cc (L) and 500cc (R) high profile silicone gel implants. My recovery was great, I was up and moving (out to dinner) the very next night!

My right side (larger implant) is tighter and a bit higher than the left, but I am really liking my new size. My surgeon has me wearing a strap to help them babies drop down, so not sure exactly what size I am yet. I did buy a soft bra that I wear when I must go out of the house and a sports bra may not be appropriate, but I work from home, so this isn't a lot of time. Mostly, I've just been wearing the band and a tank top or t-shirt. If I had to guess though, I'd say I'm a full "C" cup maybe a "D" cup. I'm wondering if I should have went a bit larger :/

I have my next follow-up on Wednesday, so I will post again afterwards.

Feel free to ask me anything you'd like too. This was the best decision ever!

Second Post-Op Appt.

This morning was my second post op appointment and it went great! I have been wearing a single strap for two weeks - all the time. My PS said that I can now begin to just wear it at night for the next three weeks or until I feel that the placement is where I want it. I was thinking about this though, I wonder if they can be pushed to low with the strap or if they just go to where they are suppose to? I am still wearing the sterile tape over my incisions for the next three weeks and then I start scar massages. When I hit the 6 week mark (which is in three weeks), I will be able to go back to my normal every day routines and I can get back in the gym and do upper body lifting!! My next post op appointment is in three months! While I was there today, I went ahead and scheduled a micro dermabrasion appointment for next week and my FREE Botox appointment is January 22nd! Woot woot! Happy with progress so far!
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon