Best Christmas Present Ever - Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

Prior to surgery I'd say I was in between an "A"...

Prior to surgery I'd say I was in between an "A" cup and a "B" cup. I received 450cc (L) and 500cc (R) high profile silicone gel implants. My recovery was great, I was up and moving (out to dinner) the very next night!

My right side (larger implant) is tighter and a bit higher than the left, but I am really liking my new size. My surgeon has me wearing a strap to help them babies drop down, so not sure exactly what size I am yet. I did buy a soft bra that I wear when I must go out of the house and a sports bra may not be appropriate, but I work from home, so this isn't a lot of time. Mostly, I've just been wearing the band and a tank top or t-shirt. If I had to guess though, I'd say I'm a full "C" cup maybe a "D" cup. I'm wondering if I should have went a bit larger :/

I have my next follow-up on Wednesday, so I will post again afterwards.

Feel free to ask me anything you'd like too. This was the best decision ever!

Second Post-Op Appt.

This morning was my second post op appointment and it went great! I have been wearing a single strap for two weeks - all the time. My PS said that I can now begin to just wear it at night for the next three weeks or until I feel that the placement is where I want it. I was thinking about this though, I wonder if they can be pushed to low with the strap or if they just go to where they are suppose to? I am still wearing the sterile tape over my incisions for the next three weeks and then I start scar massages. When I hit the 6 week mark (which is in three weeks), I will be able to go back to my normal every day routines and I can get back in the gym and do upper body lifting!! My next post op appointment is in three months! While I was there today, I went ahead and scheduled a micro dermabrasion appointment for next week and my FREE Botox appointment is January 22nd! Woot woot! Happy with progress so far!
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Did you go under the muscle? What incision did your PS use?
Yes, the implants were placed under the muscle. My PS chose to have my incision under in the breast crease so that he could better place the implants.
That's the same thing I will have done! I'm going 400cc, I liked the 350's but have been reading and hearing you loose some volume with under the muscle placement so decided to go a little bigger to compensate for that, I hope they turn out how I'm hoping, I don't want to have boob greed right out the gate, lol!!
Lol! I am so happy with mine, however, if I knew exactly what the outcome would have looked like, I probably would have went a tad bit larger... But everyone is different and so my 500cc's may look smaller, but huge on someone else. Do you know what profile your PS is going to use? Mine are high profile.
I don't know, and I have been concerned with that top... It wasn't something that we discussed at the consultation or pre op, I don't know if he will just decode what will give me the results I'm looking for, or if we will talk about it the morning of surgery.
Nice and small
Hi there, hope all is going well! Wondering how tall you are. Am looking to get same cc amount but not sure. Thank you.
I am 5'5, 140lbs... But I wouldn't focus so much on cc's because I've seen some 500cc that were huge, and mine are not. Depends on a few different factors. I would just go in and try on the different sizes to see what you like. Hope this helps!