Love my Smart Lipo Results - Ponchatoula, LA

I saw Dr. Benson for smart lipo on my hips. I have...

I saw Dr. Benson for smart lipo on my hips. I have an hourglass/curvy figure which is fine but I have always had odd fat pockets on my hips. They got considerably worst after I had a baby. I even found myself feeling uncomfortable in clothes because it was noticeable. My experience with Dr. Benson and his staff was wonderful and pleasant. He and his nurses took great care of me and we even had a few laughs during the procedure. He was upfront that due to the stretchmarks on my hips it was unlikely that I would get them completely flat. He also took a little out of my lower abdomen that was larger post baby.
Almost four months later I am so happy with the results. There is still a slight bump (probably not the best description) on my hips. However, there is no fat left in there. It is skin that just didn't tighten up due to the stretchmarks. I am completely OK with this. Remember, our bodies aren't perfect and we can't expect perfection from this procedure. I loved that Dr. Benson was upfront about my expectations. My stomach is flatter than ever and my hips are now in proportion to my body which is what I wanted.
The procedure was easy and pain free. My recovery was fine. I did have some discomfort in my belly button which is where one of the incisions were. I was given Loratabs for pain. I took one and had a bad reaction to it. So, my entire recovery was handled just fine with over the counter Tylenol.
Great experience. The ladies in the office are sweet and helpful. Dr. Benson did a great job.
Hammond Dermatologic Surgeon