Always Asked Why I Was Mad Even Though I May Have Been Happy! - Ponchatoula, LA

It took me over a year to finally decide that this...

It took me over a year to finally decide that this is what I wanted to do. I had several temporary procedures done; Botox, co2 laser, numerous fillers and nothing gave me the lasting results I was looking for. So I did nothing for a year while I looked for something more permanent. I found dr weiler!

Other than a comment made below about laser, I do not know what you had done. Face lift, neck lift, just laser? Why did you see Dr. Weiler and not his partner who specializes in the face?
Sorry - I went to your main profile page and it says lifestyle lift. May want to put that it the title or in the blog somewhere so others can find it more easily.
You sound very happy. Look forward to seeing those after pics :)
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

My consult with Jeanie was the beginning of a great experience. She was personable and helped me in every possible way to fully understand every step of each procedure that I opted for. Then I met with the doctors assistant Shante who was equally helpful and informative. Dr Weiler himself was awesome in every way. Pre op he helped me understand what to expect and why. I had an absolutely positive comfort zone going into the procedures; upper eye, lift, and CO2 laser. I am now on day 4 post op and am anxious to see the final results but I can say that at this point I am completely satisfied. And yes, dr Weiler did care enough about me to do a personal follow up call to check on my well being. I intend to follow up with results of my final outcome on this site but I believe that they will be positive comments!