dont go to him - Ponchatoula, LA

He claims to have taken fat out when im the same...

He claims to have taken fat out when im the same exact size as before except now i have HUGE scars that wrap half way around my back. My body looks ten times worse. HE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING. I was fully awake the entire procedure, he rushed through it and severely damaged two of my ribs. His staff kept messing up too, it was like a circus gone wrong. Im suing him and his staff for malpractice.
Hammond Dermatologic Surgeon

I'm sorry Hun, this are burn from the cannula this happen when a surgeon is not well train on lipo this is NOT from wearing Garment shame on him
Aren't you on another site using the exact same wordage and posting date yet stating different post operative times (ie: 2 months, 3 months)? Scarring looks like where the Spanx was worn. I'd be interested in knowing how the ribs were 'severely damaged.'
I'm so sorry you had to experience first hand what I am fearing (the doctors will do/promise anything to get your money). Your story sounds so familiar...I hope in due time things will get better for you.
I'm sorry you had a bad experience.  I hope you find support from our Community.