Glad I Went Through with Smart Lipo - Ponchatoula, LA

I was a good candidate for a tummy tuck, but I...

I was a good candidate for a tummy tuck, but I could not afford to be off work for several weeks to recover, nor did I want to go through surgery. During my initial consult with Dr. Benson, he was realistic about what I should expect from smartlipo on my abdomen and flanks areas.

I was very please with the results - my stretch marks are less visible and my clothes fit a lot better. In addition to the cosmetic benefits, the procedure also helped dissolve some bothersome scar tissue in my naval area that had been given me problems following hernia repair surgery.

Was that cost for the two areas? And did it include everything? Also, how was the pain level?
Yes, that price covered both areas and included the procedure as well as followups - I even got a free facial :). I was in a lot of pain for at least the first two weeks because I had a large volume of fact removed, but I was still able to go back to work and get around.
I had a LOT of stretch marks due to pregnancies. They have definitely been minimized since the procedure. My skin has a smoother appearance.
Hammond Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Benson and his staff are very down-to-earth, yet professional. I was at ease through the entire procedure.