Time for Mommy to Do Something for Herself!! Baez Here I Come. TT and BBL - Pomona, NY

Have been stalking this site for the last 3 years...

Have been stalking this site for the last 3 years and after tons of research I felt that Dr. Baez is my physician of choice. Having a hospital background, her bed side manner with responses and recommendations is what had me hooked. I contemplated Yily and think she's amazing and have been following her dolls, but her look is not for me. Her case load because she's awesome has gotten very large and she does too many surgeries a day for my liking. Baez does way less than her. I'm also 43 with a 17 year old son, I'm not looking for a video vixen look, I'm looking for a curvy more conservative look.

I've always suffered from image issues and with my son on his way to college I thought now is my time to do something for me. I'm a single mom and have always been about my home and child, but now mommy needs this.

My surgery is scheduled for March 19, 2014 and I'm very excited but also nervous as I'm going by myself and my sister is making me scared saying dr.s in dr only need a HS diploma to be a plastic surgeon and constantly telling me about deaths. (hating I know).

Dr. Baez has been very responsive to my emails and a sweetheart. That speaks volumes that she is also human and compassionate. I am planning to stay at Yasmin's recovery house. Started buying my supplies and just anxious to get this done. I will upload before pics later.
ladies i changed drs. to contreras. I didn't find that baez babes were really posting thier results. The results posted i wasn't that impressed.
aww really i am the same way but my mother keep telling me its better for u to do it here since you have 3 kids something happends you can sue!! but there u cant d0 anyfin!!! g0od luck hun!
Super can't wait to see your results. I am going on the same road in June keep posting about your experience. O doctors their do go to medical school some even go out of the country :) your sisters sound like my sister lol
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So far excellent response and provides all necessary information.