11 Days After Rhinoplasty to Reduce the Tip of my Nose and Narrow the Nostrils - What Should I Expect?

I traveled to Poland because they do it cheaper...

I traveled to Poland because they do it cheaper there, i was really satisfied with anything.i wanted to make the nose job to reduce the tip of my nose and narrow the nostrils, and improve my overall look.

I had my nose job done 11 days ago to reduce the tip of my nose and narrow the nostrils. My nose looks really wide now, even a bit wider then it was before and makes me feel down, when can i expect it to become smaller? ( my body has a good healing skills, it never took long to get any injury heal)

You should wait. 11 days your nose is still swollen. If you had rinoplasty to reduce the tip and nostrils than its almost imposible for your nose to become wider, what happens is that since those parts were touched than those parts are the most swollen. They say you will notice a diference but I belive you will not be able to tell the diference since you see your nose everyday so take pictures of your nose now and after 3 months take more pictures. I also had a rhinoplasty and tha tip is swollen(only believe this because I have no sensation on my tip) and I too am a good healer so i also thought I wouls heal faster