Female UK

Have wanted my lips done or ages. Have researched...

Have wanted my lips done or ages. Have researched a whole bunch and came across a lady called Sharon Stanley, RGN NIP . She is amazing!
I originally wanted Juvederm as that is what I had heard of the most but she uses Balotero which she assured me
Was just as good.
She has a grey bedside manner and makes you feel really relaxed.
I had numbing cream put on but she does also offer a mere block like ou get at the dentist, but I didn't go for that.
The procedure itself was a little painful; not really when the needle went in, but more when the product was injected.. It felt quite stingy!
Love my lips now :) I wanted a subtle natural look and so far even with a little swelling I think they look good.

belotero Intense

The Belotero Basic that I had put in my lips originally only lasted 2 months.
I went back yesturday and the Dr decided to put in Belotero Intense, which is a thicker consistency.

Woke up this morning and my top lip looks huge. Really hoping it's just swelling!
Sharon Stanley RGN NIP

Brilliant bedside manner, friendly, approachable and professional and knew exactly what she was doing.

Interesting! That didn't last very long at all, 3 months is sort of short isn't it? They look wonderful though!
Wow your lips look amazing!  Do they still look the same now that you've had a few days for swelling to go down?  Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.