Female UK

Have wanted my lips done or ages. Have researched...

Have wanted my lips done or ages. Have researched a whole bunch and came across a lady called Sharon Stanley, RGN NIP . She is amazing!
I originally wanted Juvederm as that is what I had heard of the most but she uses Balotero which she assured me
Was just as good.
She has a grey bedside manner and makes you feel really relaxed.
I had numbing cream put on but she does also offer a mere block like ou get at the dentist, but I didn't go for that.
The procedure itself was a little painful; not really when the needle went in, but more when the product was injected.. It felt quite stingy!
Love my lips now :) I wanted a subtle natural look and so far even with a little swelling I think they look good.
Wow your lips look amazing!  Do they still look the same now that you've had a few days for swelling to go down?  Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.

belotero Intense

The Belotero Basic that I had put in my lips originally only lasted 2 months.
I went back yesturday and the Dr decided to put in Belotero Intense, which is a thicker consistency.

Woke up this morning and my top lip looks huge. Really hoping it's just swelling!
I heard of Belotero but never heard of Belotero "INTENSE".... what is the difference?
Interesting! That didn't last very long at all, 3 months is sort of short isn't it? They look wonderful though!
Sharon Stanley RGN NIP

Brilliant bedside manner, friendly, approachable and professional and knew exactly what she was doing.