Very Happy with Breast Reduction - Plymouth, MN

After menopause, my 36 C breasts became 36 DDDs. ...

After menopause, my 36 C breasts became 36 DDDs. Besides neck and shoulder pain, finding clothes that fit was very difficult. After complaining about this for several years, my Internist encouraged me to talk to Dr. Jennifer Harrington. Dr. Harrington and her staff were very helpful in describing the breast reduction procedure and helping me decide what kind of out come (breast size) I wanted. Dr. Harrington is very matter-of-fact and extremely easy to talk to. Her staff were all very nice as well. I went ahead with the surgery. The hospital experience (St. John's) was great and the recovery went well. I am extremely happy with the outcome (36 D). In addition to relieving the neck and shoulder pain, the breast reduction resolved the minor back problems I had if I slept on too soft a bed. In the future, I would not hesitate to see Dr.Harrington if/when the need arises. My only regret is that I did not have the surgery sooner.
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Harrington is very personable. She is easy to talk too. I never felt rushed and all of my concerns were addressed.