Getting "Excitement Jitters" but I'm Ready! :-) - Plymouth

After a few years of research, I have decided to...

After a few years of research, I have decided to do something for ME and I am SO excited! I feel as though I'll finally get my Do-Over. Children are adults and I'm living life on my own terms. 40+ feels great, I'm looking forward to GREATER. I have begun a healthier eating lifestyle and workout regimen, 20lbs down so far and counting, my goodness I can hardly believe that I am actually going to do it but as I get closer and closer to my date my thoughts turn to WHY NOT? I deserve this!

Jitters

Today is the Day! Here I come Dr Jenn !! ( Jennifer Harrington-Harrington Plastic Surgery)

PreOp Photos

Jennifer Harrington

There, how is recovery going? It has been 10 days and have not seen another poster. Hope u r doing well.
Keep up the good work, and be sure post comments and pics... Good luck...
I'm also having lipo today....good luck!!
Thanks!!! Good Luck to you too :-)
Thanks for starting a review on RealSelf.  Congrats on the weight loss!  What areas are you having lipo?  Keep us posted on your last few pre-op days, can't wait to hear how it goes.
I'm having my back, abdomen & flanks done... Today is the day, i will be sure to post postoperative photos and recovery. Wish me luck!
So exciting!  Good luck with everything :)
Good luck.... Make sure to post pictures.
Thanks!! I sure will :-)