Implant - Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Hello! I did my breasts 6 weeks ago and one of the...

Hello! I did my breasts 6 weeks ago and one of the implants is a bit on the site. I don't know why and is it possible to be corrected without another surgery? The implant is under the muscle and the doctor said that he needed to cut a bit the muscle because the implants were too big. Thanks in advance. Lina
Emil Georgiev

Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! You can also get feedback from RealSelf Doctors by submitting your question and photo to the Doctor Q&A. Just be clear with your question as you will not be able to respond to the doctor's response. I would also suggest a second opinion if possible. Hopefully it will heal and settle over time. Keep us posted!

yours may take a little longer to go away! final results is 3 months! id wait until than before you make a decision to have it corrected!
             i agree with susan34! i had a double bubble in a previous surgery i had on my left breast! i was freaking out toi! i noticed it immediately after surgery! ut it did go away around the 6 week mark! so be patient!
With double bubble it can correct itself sometimes . Dr like you to wait at least 6 months to revise . I have a slight double bubble in my right breast but unless it gets worse i have decided to leave it as it could get better or worse with surgery and it isn't bad only visible when I lift my hands :)
Looks like a bit of a double bubble maybe?
Yes,I think so too.But how is that happened?
The normal looking one looks really low ...I would go to another surgeon and the their opinion.
oh no! Let us know how many cc's you had gone with and what was your size beforehand? Hope you can get that fixed dear!
Can you send some pictures please!
;( oh no I'm so sorry! How big were you before? Did u get silicone or saline? And How many cc's did u get? I would maybe go to another dr an get their opinion an have a free consultation