Hoping This Will Be my Life Saver - Pleasanton, CA

I am 5’4”; weight 109 lbs, in my late 40’s....

I am 5’4”; weight 109 lbs, in my late 40’s. I work out daily and have been called a “health freak”. I never went above 110 pounds except child bearing two times in my life. I am probably by far the slimmest figure among all patients who go for a fat reduction related procedure. However, I really don’t like the pouch sitting on my stomach, so noticeable on my stick like thin body.
Read many reviews describing the pain after Coolscupting procedure. I had my 1st treatment done 7 days ago with a totally different experience. I went in for a consultation without doing my homework beforehand. I was quickly convinced by the technician 5 minutes later only because she mentioned there is no down time. When they removed the applicator from my abdomen, I felt a lot of pain, and sever bruise showed up right away. Doctor made a comment that this is the most serious bruise she has ever seen after the procedure. Her comment scared me a little. The fact is after going home till today; I experience NO PAIN at all. My tummy still looks bruised and swollen.
I am hoping this procedure will be my life saver because my fat belly only responds to starvation and I absolutely can’t afford one.
Anyone sees my bruise would think it's going to hurt badly. When nurse saw my bruise, she tried to make me feel better by saying: you are going to get a very good result...
Wow, that is a serious bruise! I also had the same experience as you--absolutely NO pain at all & I've had it done close to a dozen times in different areas of my pear-shaped lower 1/2. How long did the bruise last?
It has past a week. The major bruise area was gone on the 7th day, however, the stretch mark are still in dark red shade.

Day 10 Is it really happening? Or just my imagination ?

My tummy seems flatter, at least when I look down, there is a difference. Is it possible? it has only been 10 days after procedure.
Which Dr did you use. The price you mentioned seems less compared to the one I was quoted in walnut creek.
which dr did you use.? I live in Bay Area too - just curious. The price you mentioned seems less compared to what I was quoted in walnut creek.

No change 2 months post

It has been 2 months after my first cool sculpting procedure. Doctor's office said the change is very "subtle". I see noreduction in size, or even bigger? My stomach is flatter in the morning, bigger in the evening. The 2 months post picture was taken at night.
Doctor is suggesting 2nd treatment in the same spot. Should I proceed?
Are you eating healthy & exercising? That's what my clinic always asks me. I've had 4 treatments to my belly. My place is now doing a criss-cross pattern over the belly (same day) with better results.
Doctor didn't even bother to ask me. They can see I am as skinny as before. I have been a health freak for my whole life. Did your four treatments really bring down the size?
See my before/after avatar.

Had 2nd treatment done in the same area

Went in for post 2 month follow up. I was unhappy with the result -- no sign of size reduction on my belly. Doctor Deng was nice enough to offer me a second treatment in the same area at a low price. This time they use two small applicators and criss cross the abdominal area. According to the new research, this method is more effective than one large applicator across the entire stomach. No accident, I am having serious bruising and swelling same as the first procedure. Actually worse due to the overlapping in the middle section. The waiting game starts. I will update my result as time goes.
Yes, my place also informed me of the new criss-cross applications bring more successful.

Experiencing pain this time

It's one week post after my second treatment on the same area of tummy. I am experiencing nerve pain and pinch sensation this time from the 3rd days and still on going. I am actually happy with the pain because it's different from my first procedure without any pain nor improvement. Hopefully after the pain (bearable without any medication), the result will be different from the first.
Dr. Minh Dang