41 Year Old Mom of 3-Tummy Tuck, Lipo, Breast Lift with Augmentation - Fort Worth, TX

Having three children in 4 years did not do my...

Having three children in 4 years did not do my body any favors. When I turned 40 and knew I was not having any more children, I started thinking about having a mommy makeover. I spent about 5 months seriously researching the different procedure options- websites, youtube, friends- you name it. After looking at all of the options I felt that a tummy tuck and breast lift was what I wanted. I had several different recommendations of plastic surgeons to consult so I began the process. Every surgeon that I visited was nice and each had a slightly different opinion on how to proceed but the overall plan was the same. All recommended a tummy tuck with liposuction and a breast lift. Some recommended a slight breast reduction with a small implant to create better fullness in addition to the lift. At this point it came down to choosing a surgeon that If felt most comfortable with and that ended up being Dr. Steven Camp with Plastic Surgery Texas.
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Camp over the other surgeons as he made me very comfortable about the the process. He reassured me that this was not just a procedure but an art and he prided himself on doing the best work for my body. There was no pressure to do anything beyond what I wanted and he really took the time to be thorough in his consultation. As of today I am 11 day post-op and I feel great! I am so pleased with the results and know they will only get better when the swelling is gone. The procedure itself was lengthy but Dr. Camp wants to ensure he gets the results that are expected. I simply cannot recommend Dr. Camp enough. He has a great bedside manner and his staff is wonderful!