2nd BA Bra Size

I just had my second BA after 7 years and got...

I just had my second BA after 7 years and got 750cc HP SiliconeI could not be any happier!!! I just had my surgery on Friday and I know it's hard to determine what my bra size will be until I wait 4 weeks and et measured but maybe someone can give me an estimate on around what I may become. Ok so I'm 5'4 123lbs waist is 25inches hips 33inches..... And my old implants were 450cc moderate silicone and I was wearing a 32DDD/34DD.... What might I be now? I am so so happy and I feel great!!!

So ladies I had my 2nd BA a week ago this past...

So ladies I had my 2nd BA a week ago this past Friday and I am doing great really surprised that my new 750cc HP implants don't look a whole lot different than my previous 450cc Moderate Implants they r just fuller and tiny but wider but I am much happier and when I hold my old 34DD bra up to my new boobies it is deffffff way to small!!!! Can wait to find out what size I am now however my stitches and glue are still on me so I'm going to wait until all that is healed before posting any more pics or enforce I attempt to try and bras on. My doctor said at my 2 week mark I can get fitted for a bra but he doesn't want me wearing one for 2 months. My recovery was very easy I only missed one day of work and I didn't really need my pain meds but I stayed on them e cause if I stopped them my left incisions would drive me nuts cuz it felt so much tighter. Other than that I think I just posted everything I could for now to update everyone;0)

I am posting two new photos right of me in a...

I am posting two new photos right of me in a lavender tank top...I have two high performance sports bras on under my tank top so all u know and try still look like a good size, can't wait to see what they look like in a bra!!! Again I have 750cc HP above the muscle(had my 450cc moderates removed)

It's been 16 days since my 2nd BA haha I'm sad my...

It's been 16 days since my 2nd BA haha I'm sad my swelling is gone but I'm still happy I'm fuller looking with the Mebtor 750cc HP silicone.... I did honestly expect them to bring me up 2 cups sizes from the 450cc Moderates I removed but it only brought my up one cup size.... I am now a 34DDD in VS. Tube tops defffff fit way better which is huge for me I am very happy to finally be able to wear them. Still Dieing to wear a bra but I still have to wait a over a month for that but hopefully when I go for my followbupnon April 26 ill be healed beyond what I am suppose to and would love to e told I can start wearing them early before my vacation in Mexico I'm going for beginning of may.

12Weeks After 2nd BA

Hi Ladies sorry I disappeared for so long been really really busy at work. I'm still a little happier with my new 700cc than I was with my old 450cc but honestly expected them to be bigger and have more cleavage but I only went up one cup size and I don't feel that different just fuller which is still good. Maybe I have to try different bra styles maybe a racer back or something.
Dr. Laurence Rheingold

Hi ladies I actually finally was told after the 5th bra fitting I had at another VS location that I am to big for their bras and dont get enough support and was sent to an actual boutique that does professional custom fitting and I am actually a 30J or 30K depending on whether the bra is full coverage or Demi!!!! What a difference and soooo much more comfortable!!!
You look fantastic btw.......
I am 2 1/2 days post op.. I must be a 36F? I have 800cc hp under muscle silicone. I switched from 600 cc saline. I LOVE them ;-) I wonder what size bra I would wear?
Thank u! U r prob bigger than what u think. Not sure if u saw the post I did earlier but I been wearing the wrong size bra since March and just found out I'm a 30J or 30 K depending on whether the bra is a full coverage or Demi.... Those size above are USA sizes.... In EURO I'm a 30GG
Make sure you get properly fitted, and not by the ladies at VS. By a real corsetierre. I have 750cc HP silicone implants and i am a 30J. I am 5'7 and normally 120 lbs. Right now I am up to a 34 KKK due to postpartum weight and breastfeeding. I buy my bras from Town Shop in NYC, and get refitted regularly to ensure I am in the correct bra. Also, for clothes that will fit your new gals, check out pepperberry.com. they make clothes for busty women. Honestly, i am looking sooo forward to switching out my ginormous implants for 450cc! Maybe you would be willing to email me some pics of your preop upper body? I would love to see how 450 looked on someone else, so I can guage how they will look on me.
Hi girl! So random u sent me that message I haven't been on here in months but I actually did get fitted professional and I been wearing te wrong bra since March!!!! Who knows I prob was wearing wrong one before y surgery too! But I too am a 30J for full coverage and a 30 K for Demi.....I have tons of pictures from before surgery when I was a 450cc.... Is there a way I can send in a private message so I don't have to pat them I don't want to confuse people
I think you look awesome!!! I'm hoping to go bigger soon! I feel flat looking at your pics!! LOL

Just checking in to see how your follow up doc appt went last week? You don't happen to have any photos post op your 1st BA? You and Violet are too funny! Ladies, I think you gals look great! I'm afraid if you went with 1000 cc's you'd have back troubles. Looking forward to your update!  :)

Thanks Beth!
Hey jlkcc I researched the new gummy bear implants and they go all the way up to 1000cc; can you believe that?
What!!! Why didn't any doctors tell us that?;0(
I don't know if it was just aprove by the FDA or what but I stumple across sn article last night; anyways how are your girls healing?
Jlkcc you look great; your boobs are huge: ha ha; but fit your body nicely;
Thank you so much!!! I still can't get over the fact that a 34DDD to me doesn't look big hahaha I'm blind!!! I swear in person it looks normal
I know what you mean; mine don't look that big to me either when I look at them. I want them bigger lol!
Crap haha me too!!! Maybe by the time the lifespan is up w these ones 7-10yers from now hopefully they will have bigger silicone HP cuz now we are the highest we can get w our silicone boohoo haha
Girl I know! Silicone need to go up to1000cc
I know 900-1000cc would be perfect
Girl we are so crazy; but if I ever decide to go bigger in the future like about 10 or 15 years from now and silicone has gone up in number I'm getting 1100cc. Did you seek out damsel? I can't wait to see her results. She has 5 weeks until her surgery. She's getting something like 1200cc saline!
Yo me boobs can never be too big! Lol!
Same here!!!! Yes I saw hers can't wait to see

Glad to hear you are much happier with your second BA. The bra sizing is frustrating once you get a little larger. Let us know what finally fits you...I'm sure other women would love to know! How is the recovery going?

Beth are u a PS? My recovery is amazing!!!!! I feel great just tired everything looks very well no bruising or anything but my left breast incisions burns a lot if I don't take my meds is that normal?
I will def post my bra size ASAP!!! My PS told me I could have a measurement done in two weeks but he doesn't want me to actually wear a bra for two months but I am going to order some for my vacation I have.

No, not a PS...I'm the Community Manager for Breast Implants. If the burning sensation continues, perhaps check in with your PS. So happy everything is going well for you!