Forever Grateful - Dominican Republic

I went through bariatric surgery and lost a total...

I went through bariatric surgery and lost a total of 160 pnds, my size before the surgery was 42GG. when I finished my weight loss my breast were completely gone and only skin was left behind. Doctor Sesto helped me find the woman that was hiding behind all that left over skin.
He suggested implants and a lift to give me a fuller look and longevity in my procedure. He's incredibly sweet and caring and I will forever be grateful for the amazing work he did on me. I will be leaving a separate review for a 2nd procedure that he performed which gave me the body I never dreamed I could have.
He knows I call him my Botticelli bcs he in fact crafted the Venus in me :)

What an amazing journey you have been on. Congratulations! Yes, you have literally transformed yourself. Just curious, what type and size implants did you get? Did it take a while to get accustomed to your new look and feel?

I just read a review from another member, PrettyPrincess47, who also experienced extreme weight loss and she just got a breast lift with implants. You both share a vibrant enthusiasm that is so inspiring. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Amazing doctor, extremely caring and diligent, his talent exceeded my expectations!