Plasma Portrait Procedure

Well its only day 4 for me but thought I would...

Well its only day 4 for me but thought I would write hows its been so far. The actual procedure wasn't that bad at all, a little painful in spots but it was quick. The worse part was the sedation, hate that feeling. Immediately after they put a thick layer of vaseline on your face and send you home, It fetf like a bad sunburn not very painful at all. Days 2 and 3 i was very swollen and red but not in pain. Today is day 4 and i am peeling and flaking quites a bit and still a little swollen and still very red. Probably the hardest part has been putting all the vaseline on and feeling goopy all the time and trying to sleep at night. You have to sleep on your back which is very hard for me. The jury is still out on if it was worth it or not. I will update more later

Update:

Well its day 7 today last time i wrote it was day 4 after my plasma procedure. Tomorrow i can return to work and a normal life, i have been in this house for 7 days, that was very hard. All my peeling and flaking is done and my skin still has that pink look to it. I still a few spots that are reddish. So was it worth the 1,000 dollars, I'm going to have to say NO! My skin doesn't really look any better, i still have all the same wrinkles and spots that I had before. I still have the atenic keratosis lesions that I had before and that was one of the reasons i did this. They say it takes a few months to see the results but right now I'm very disapointed. It was not worth all the down time, the money , some pain and the nights of no sleep. I've seen some amazing before and after pictures so it might be great for some people but for me it didn't happen.

I was just reading my post from Dec 2008. At that time i was not happy with the results, over time I was more happy with it but never got what I wanted. I think my expectations were to high. My skin did cont to look better over time,
I just had it redone this last friday more for pre-canerous lesions than anything else. This time hurt so bad I almost couldn't take it. I skipped the pain injection, big mistske!!!! I am swollen, red, bronze and weepy just like last time. I am a bit worried as I have a big pure white spot on my right cheek. Im afraid it will be a hypo pigmentation spot and I know they are usually permanent. I will be SO upset cuz it looks bad!! But only day 2 really so gonna be patient. Will update on this again. I went to the same dooctor as last time he is currently offering a VERY good deal, much cheaper than last time.

Thank you so much for updating us on your thoughts. It is so helpful to hear what people experience & think of a procedure in the long run.

Looking forward to hearing how you are doing, and hope your healing process is moving along as quick as possible for you!

update: LOVED how my face looked after it was all healed. I didnt have to wear face make up at all. After having it done twice I can honestly say, it does work, it does make your skin look better. I know now that my expectations were set to high and I was looking for a miracle to undo all the sun damage I myself had created. I am looking forward to my third time coming up. Cons are still pain and i week of down time, but well worth it. I go to Dr Lee in Temecula, he knows what he is doing and has reasonable pricing.
Dr Donald Lee

He has better prices than most doctors in area