thank you dr. low!!!!! - Plantation, FL

THANK YOU DR. LOW!!!!! I had a lipoabdominoplasty...

THANK YOU DR. LOW!!!!! I had a lipoabdominoplasty (full tummy tuck). I couldn’t be more ecstatic at my results. After having a C-section, my stomach wasn't as flat as it used to be. I am about 135 lbs., 5'2" .After my pregnancy, my stomach muscles were completely stretched out and it was impossible for me to have the body I wanted, even with excessive, disciplined working out. I now have no loose skin and my stomach looks great... I might still be a bit swollen but I can already see how much smaller I look! I am 4 weeks out and Of course I am still healing but I’m happy with my results thus far. I probably was like you reading multiple reviews nervous as heck but Dr. Low defiantly isn’t just about making money off of this. He was the 3rd physician I had seen for this procedure and obviously he gave me enough assurance and information on the procedure that I went through with him. I did have a little bump in the road with recovery but this can happen with any surgery you may have. There is always a possible risk.. But so is driving to work every day.. I am a healthy 28 yr old an haven’t had to many health issues but out of all Doctors that I have seen in my life whether it be a primary.. A specialist I have never meet one that truly has concern for his patient from the day you walk into his office for a consultation to the very last day of recovery. If you’re going to go through with it an just not sure about which Doctor to go with I defiantly without hesitation say go with Doc Low… if I had to rate him from 1-10…he exceeds a 10 in every aspect… not to mention his work is like art .. My belly l0oks great! ? Some pple have asked me where the office is located.. It’s in plantation Florida (near fort lauderdale fl) and their number is 954-585-3800.. I am not sure if he practices elsewhere its best to give them a call….
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Would love to see pictures

Welcome to the community and thank you for joining us:)

Congrats post some pics