Retired AT&T Employee-64 Year Old Single Mother of Two Daughters-lives in Weston

I've been thinking about plastic...

I've been thinking about plastic surgery
(face-lift) for several years. I went to TakeShape because two of my co-workers had plastic surgery there(facelift and breast reduction) and highly recommended them. I decided to have plastic surgery on my neck because it bothered me more than anything else(I was beginning to look like a turkey with excess skin) and it was much less invasive and expensive. Scars very minimal.Healed in about a month. The surgery was about 2 1/2 hours,some bruising and very little pain. The results were great ,so very pleased with Dr. Low.I did not want the "Life-Style Lift" after reading extensively about it. Dr. Low is great. May decide to do my eyes next year, alittle tweeking every year is my way to go.I just want to look like a better version of myself,not necessarily younger,just better,totally natural. And everyone says I look great,and well,maybe a little younger!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Very,very pleased with Dr. Low. he explained the procedure in great detail and in layman's terms. I had made several appointments through out the last few years before I decided what plastic surgery procedure I really wanted. I had local with the surgery. The nursing staff was excellent and hands on,answering all my questions and concerns. I felt 100% safe and comfortable at TakeShape. I also like the fact that they do a great deal of re-constructive surgery. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Hooray for being pleased with your neck lift results! I like your idea of small tweaks over time. Sounds like a good plan. We'd love to see your before and after photos (you can even crop away the top part of your face) if you'd feel comfortable putting some up. They are so helpful for others going through neck lifts.