DON'T LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE!! You Can Stop Right Here! - Plantation, FL - Plantation, FL

Whenever I need something I always look at "3" of...

Whenever I need something I always look at "3" of whatever it is I need & then pick the best. I'll get 3 estimates for house & car repairs, plumbers and even doctors. "Take Shape" was the 1st place I went to out of my 3, to see about having my 44/46 G/H breast reducted because of neck & shoulder problems & a great deal of pain.
I had a consultation with Dr. Low & was surprised by his demeanor, and how respectfully he handled me. He has a calm, soft spoken & caring manner. He's not loud & doesn't brag about what he can do. I liked him right off!! Then I went to who my Primary Dr. referred me to. I wished I had listened to HIS reviews! Dr. Low put him to shame! Next was a very popular place you see on tv. I wasn't even given a gown to change in to. They just had me go to a small room & wait for the Dr (who was in surgery) who popped in, in his scrubs. He didn't even look at me and basically had me lift my blouse & bra & "flash him" & then said to go talk to their financial dept. and popped back out. Enough said, I raced back to Dr. Low as fast as I could!!
As I was being prepped for my surgery I got scared & almost backed out, but Dr. Low reassured me & helped to make me feel more at ease. All my after care & follow-ups have been wonderful. His staff is very professional, always helpful & friendly. His assistant "Nadia" is a female version of him, Very caring & assuring. They seem to be actually listening to me. I know they are busy but have never made me feel "rushed".
My results are amazing!! Nothing like what I had read about or expected. No big red ugly scars. The pain & recovery wasn't near as bad as I was afraid of. I still have no idea how he accomplished what he did for me. He put 10 lbs. of stuffing in a 5 lb. sack. It's been only 6 wks today & I am wearing a 42 maybe 44C bra. I'm almost totally healed and I feel great. He did a truly beautiful job! The surgery has litterally changed my life!! I'm so happy I found him!
As far as Dr. Low goes, don't waste your time looking for a good doctor because he is by far the best you can find! He seems to listen & He's easy to talk too. I like his sense of humor too. He did something for me that no other doctor would have done!! He actually cared about my condition & helping me resolve it. I love him for that! I will never go any where else!! AND it doesn't hurt that he is very easy on the eyes on top of it. I always look forward to my appointments.
I have already told everyone I know about Dr.Low & his staff. I can't say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Low & Take Shape Plastic Surgery!! Don't bother to look any further because I don't think you'll find any better!!!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Low is so awesome!! He is an amazing surgeon! He is kind, respectful & extremely caring. He even called me at home to check on me when I missed an appt. because I had no way to get there. Who does that, come on??? I can not Thank Dr. Low enough for everything he's done for me!!!! He did a surgery for me that I didn't think was going to be possible to get. I got surprising results & I'm thrilled with my surgery. I tell everyone I speak with about him. There's not many out there like him!!!

I'm happy your surgery went so well. Your story is reassuring to me. 3 weeks for my surgery date.
Don't worry, you're in good hands!! :)