Terrible Experience with Body Jet - Plano, TX

The procedure was very painful and the results...

The procedure was very painful and the results terrible. I went to a dr. in Plano, Tx that claimed to be the first to do this procedure in the country and how he trains other people, so I thought I was making a good choice.

Needless to say, he didnt know what he was doing and it was a waste of money. I am still in pain months later without the results I wanted. I am ashamed of the way I look and will go to a REAL plastic surgeon to fix this. I hope to help someone else by warning about Dr. C.

Have you seen some of the other posts for the same Dr? They rave about him! do you think that was a foney post or were your results not typical?

Hi denison -- Welcome to RealSelf and thank you for sharing your experience. I'm just sorry you didn't get the results you were hoping for. :( Is the fat actually removed during the Body Jet procedure?

Dr. Jeffery Caruth

No results after he took my money for a "special" which would be great if it worked. I feel scammed and still feel pain. Will have to have work done to repair.