Temporary Dermal Filler for Lip Augmentation - Not Good Experience - Plano, TX

For my upcoming special event, I chose to enhance...

For my upcoming special event, I chose to enhance my lips with temporary dermal filler. Thank God, I chose something temporary, otherwise, if it was permanent like silicone, it was going to be the worst mistake of my life. Mr. Lam injected the temporary filler into my lips. After the injection was made, they never called me to check up on me or set up a post procedure-follow up appointment. The swelling on my lips, especially lower lip, did not go down for almost a week which concerned me. I called them to ask, if this was normal. They asked me to come in and show it to Mr. Lam. Mr. Lam looked at it and said some of the filling material went in to the wrong area inside my lips, and that looked like a swelling, but it was actually the material used was collected below and inside my lower lip. (He injected it to the wrong area). He punctured inside my lower lip and squeezed the excessive material/filler out. My lips swell for another 4 to 5 days after this. End result, my upper lip is now uneven, one side is thicker/bigger than the other side. It is very visible especially when I smile. I hate looking at my photos that was taken during the event. This was a simple procedure, not even a serious surgery. I am anxiously waiting for the unevenness of my lips going away, as the filler dissolves over time. I question his talent, skills and dexterity. How can you inject the filler to the wrong area and why could you not prevent the uneven look, injecting one side more than the other causing me to have a distorted, skewed upper lip? I got the same procedure done 5 years ago and never had these problems.
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon