Its Been a Nice Experience and Will Get Better - Plano, TX

Hi my nane is Ana i had my surgery last January as...

Hi my nane is Ana i had my surgery last January as birthday present to myself, i always worked out and try to watch my calories but my belly fat seemed no noticing what i was doing. So i decide get smar lipo i was very excited and to be honest the few months after didnt notice any chage in fact i looked biger i was so mad at my self but i needed to wait for at least six months to get a revision so i star working out really hard doing insanity an brazil but lif.... I was happy with my appereance except for my upper abs that looked fluffy and puffy. So i went to my doctor an i just had a revision surgery today on my upper abbs im really excited becasuse with that "little help" and the extreme exercise i will get my dream come true... Hopefully :-) thanks for reading and i will post my final pics soon.

Hi! You look GREAT!! At what point in tie do you think you reached the best of your results? Some people get anxious about when to see results. In your experience was it different lets say 3 monts after op vs 6 months after op? Thanks!!
You look great
You look AMAZING...u must be feeling great!!! :)
jeffrey caruth

Doctor Caruth and his staff are great, really caring and comprehensive, answer all questions. They get you in your consultation really fast. Rates are very competitive.