My Dream...- Plano, TX

When I was little I had a cute nose.. By the time...

When I was little I had a cute nose.. By the time I became 12, it got big.. I've cried countless times because I know it can be better. I've punched myself in the nose a billion times because I hate it and I know I cant afford the procedure, but I want it more than anything. It's driven me craxy to where I would imagine doing the surgery on myself with pain meds but of course impossible.. I have been too self concious to show my talents like my wonderful singing because I feel ugly. And I am beautiful except my nose, it makes me ugly. I recorded myself on video singing then watched it and deleted it because I was ugly and I threw myself in bed and cried. I would practically do anything to change my life forever by getting this done. I was called ugly by everyone in school, they were mean to me and bullied me and thought of ugly people or animals that I looked like. My class sat at the far end of the lunch table and made me sit alone on the other end, crying with my head down, not eating..i wanted to kill myself.. But I dont want to die, I just want to live and be happy. This nose is holding me back. From the front u can barely tell but only in pictures. In person, u can see how truly deformed I am...i'm tired of crying..i want to live my dreams, go on american idol or x fsctor and become a star because of my beautiful voice. I want to have fun and be loved.... I dont like to take pictures of my nose from the right because it looks even bigger and crooked...

Oh, I'm so sorry you're feeling this way and I can totally relate to being a teenager and hating your nose. I did, too. A rhinoplasty can give you a cuter nose, but unless that one change really ups your confidence, it may not drastically change your life.

Still, I hope you're able to get this done! Do you have the support of your parents/guardians?

If you do go on some consultations with board certified plastic surgeons, here's a list of questions to ask.

Please keep us posted on this journey and also please keep in mind that you are NOT deformed. You are beautiful.

Thank and no I've already asked my family. They think I'm fine. They don't understand and never will... No one probably will.

Further examination

Ughhhhhh.........the depression I feel. Ppl just think I'm pretty and can live with this look, no I cant. Know why, it's especially hard since I suffer from BDD. and I try to be as perfect as I can but u cant do that when you're freakin poor...

Photoshop nose job

It is ultimately YOUR choice. I too got made fun of a lot in high school. It's awful. With the BDD is it your nose that makes you unhappy? If you decide to do this just make sure you do a lot of research and ask a lot of questions. It can be an emotional journey but being prepared will help. I had rhinoplasty 2 weeks ago and I don't regret anything. Best of luck to you no matter what your choice! Keep us posted:)
Sahara30, all due respect, but two weeks is way too early for anything. I had rhinoplasty 3 years ago, after a year the tip started sinking, it just kind of fell down, looked awful. After revision rhinoplasty my nose got blue and now it is full of thread veins which the doc (very expensive doc) had not told me could happen. Not saying this happens to everyone but be careful because you might be the one

I totally understand your feelings. I had a similar experience. I hated my nose and felt self conscious for years. I waited until I was 42 to change it! It is an expensive endeavor and sometimes we have to wait on things we really want. Do not beat yourself up literally or figuratively! You are much more than what you look like. A bit a patience and no self loathing! But beyond that I do understand your desire. Be proactive. Make a plan, save and look for someone who is qualified to give you the results you hope for. Good luck to you. Stay positive!

The loo I'm hoping for

Just in the nose. The rest looks dumb cuz photoshop was acting up
Hi,....I am the same...although I got the big, wide nose...from my father/grandfather..whom is Scottish. Every time I smile, my nose takes over...well that's how I feel...it is bigger when I smile. I too want surgery,..but it's so expensive & honestly if I had the money I would spend it on bills & my kids...I wish the procedure wasn't so much. I have even considered some weird nose piercing with a chain below my nose, so that when I smile, the chain stops my nose from widening !...sic. I hope some nice wealthy surgeon sees our plight & offers a discount or charitable op....( never know ) You're gorgeous by the way & you have a gorgeous partner whom loves you for you....( - ;, Fleur.
Lol thank u. But my man supports my decision potentially for a nose job. He could honestly care less if I get surgery or not but I beleive it'll be for the better

Photoshop nose job

Life is hard enough

You dear sweety, Why the tears....I feel your anguish. I my be in Australia....but I can listen...( - ;
Ty lol..