Stunning Results - Plano, TX

I just got a lip reduction preformed by Dr. Sam...

I just got a lip reduction preformed by Dr. Sam lam, hands down best in the world for this procedure!i almost canceled my surgery because of all the bad reviews..DO NOT BELIEVE THEM they are all lies..he is an amazing Dr. Sweet, kind and funny..after being left with huge botched lips from years of juviderm injections and a previous horrible lip reduction performed by another Dr...my lips were saved by a true kind artist. I was very depressed before and I couldn't leave my house..I thank Jesus every single second because he helped me find dr lam..I flew all the way from overseas and it was worth it..it was painless and it took about 15 minutes..he was singing the whole time and kept on talking to me to comfort me.i had lost all hope and my lips were very deformed people would stare at me all the time..I am very happy with my results I am so thankful..plz dont even think about it!!!GO GET THE LIP REDUCTION if u are unhappy!the only regret I have is not doing it earlier honest to Jesus!and might I add he has the most amazing staff in the world!!just book ur flight and go I assure you, you will not regret this!!!!!!
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sam lam I love you!

Photos, please?

Thanks so much for sharing! We'd love to see your photos. Would you consider posting them?