Surprised How Much I Changed - Plano, TX

I had my lasik surgery 2 years ago with Dr. Booth...

I had my lasik surgery 2 years ago with Dr. Booth. I was really conflicted because I defined myself by my glasses. After I had my surgery I feel like my personality changed. I never wore makeup or did my hair before and now I am completely girlie!

The surgery itself was not bad. I have bad anxiety so they had to give me 2 valiums because I freak out when they put me in the chair. It didn't hurt at all, it was like you were watching a rave. The most annoying thing was having to do all of those eye drops! I hated them but they made my eyes feel so good. Perscriptions were $200.00.

The only downside is my eyes are soo dry now. during the day is fine but every morning I have to put eye drops in. Still worth it and I would do it again!

I paid $2800.00 for the surgey because I got a discount for paying cash.

Ask me questions if there is anything else you want to know!
Dr. Booth

I had an anxiety attach when I was on the table and Dr. Booth just kept yelling at me to keep still. wasn't very helpfull... but I would still do it again he knows what he is doing!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

Is there anything you can do to counter the dry eyes that you got, after the procedure?
I just use eye drops in the morning and I am good for the day :)