Lasik Changed My Life - Plano, TX

I am not typically the type of person to get...

I am not typically the type of person to get cosmetic or elective surgeries and Lasik was my first experience into altering something about myself through surgery.

I am SOOOO glad that I had Lasik, the procedure was quick, painless, and I could see the difference in my vision immediately afterwards.

During the surgery, my right eye was completed with 1 time, but the left eye, because the suction cup used kept slipping, they had to attempt 5 times. This was not painful, just made me a little anxious because I was afraid something was wrong.

Immediately after the surgery was complete, the nurses stood me up, and I started crying (a little hysterically) because it was the first time in my life from what I could remember that I was able to see clearly without glasses or contacts. It was a little like feeling a miracle had happened.

For the week afterward, my eyes were really red and dry, but I followed doctor's orders on wearing sunglasses and eye drops to a T. Pain was minimal and was managed with over the counter painkillers.

I went back to work the next week, and now that I am at the 4 year mark, I feel just as glad as the day I had the surgery.

In my case, Lasik has truly changed my life for the better, increased my confidence, and was worth every penny.

LasikPlus Center

I chose this rating because the doctors were extremely friendly and helpful. I found this provider through my insurance which gave me a slight discount on the procedure. The prep time was very quick, and the doctors and staff were extremely friendly and patient with me.