Asian eyelids- Plano, TX

Monolid, uneven and lazy eyes was my case. I was...

Monolid, uneven and lazy eyes was my case. I was very unhappy with them. So I decided to get a consultation with a famous general cosmetic surgeon in Arlington who turned me down. My case was too “complex” and he did not do many eyelid procedures. Because of his lack of expertise for the procedure, I was referred to Dr. Vu Ho, specialist in facial plastic surgery. First impression with a plastic surgeon is very crucial to me to decide if I can trust the doctor enough to go under his knife. I observed his nonverbal communication to identify how passionate he was his job and how much he cared for the benefits of patients. I was very aware of unnecessary cosmetic procedures. He earned my trust completely. He took his time to hear me address my concern and closely examined my eyes to make sure what advices to give. I disliked the lazy, tired and unattractive look of my eyes so much that I persistently demanded him to fix them. My surgery took almost an hour. His post-procedure patient care was outstanding.

Before and after photo

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

He always checked on my healing process by himself instead of leaving it to his assistant. He is truly an expert in dealing with faces. I couldn't be more satisfied with my results! My eyes look so natural and attractive that no one would thought I had plastic surgery. Whoever sees my before and after photos states “was that you???” I am very happy with the result. I have recommended him to all of my relatives, friends, and acquaintances. I attended his patient appreciation party last May and talked to other patients interested in having procedures done. I was not surprised to know that he has many loyal patients. I am one of them now!

Nice! Which clinic is he at in TX?

Thanks for adding some pictures, I've added your review to the Asian Eyelid Surgery community.  :)

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Eyelid Surgery community.