1st EMatrix Treatment -Plano, TX

I am 55 years old and am very much into anything...

I am 55 years old and am very much into anything that has "anti-aging" associated with it. I decided to try the eMatrix treatments...so I bought a series of four. I had my first treatment 2 days ago. First let me say that even though I took a pain pill and had lidocaine applied to my face...it hurt like hell! I dread thinking about having three more!
Today my face does feel better, but I dare not go out in public. My face is still quite swollen and red, and the texture is very rough and dry, even though I have kept it moist and applied Aquaphor constantly. I was told I could just wear a little makeup to cover it up, but I don't see how.
At this point I look forward to getting these treatments over! I can't say that I would do it again considering the pain. What we do for beauty! Once I see the final outcome will determine if I will ever do more.
Wish me luck!

9 Days Post eMatrix Treatment

My skin is still sloughing and a bit pink. I also developed fever blisters. I wish I had been told this could be a possible side effect so that I could have taken precautions.

17 Days Post eMatrix Treatment

Almost completely clear except for a couple of places.

EMatrix

Guess I will try and mentally prepare myself for treatment number 2...which is set for next week. Yikes!
American Laser

Overall I was very happy with the staff, other than trying to be up sold on more procedures. But I understand that's just business.