1st EMatrix Treatment -Plano, TX

I am 55 years old and am very much into anything...

I am 55 years old and am very much into anything that has "anti-aging" associated with it. I decided to try the eMatrix treatments...so I bought a series of four. I had my first treatment 2 days ago. First let me say that even though I took a pain pill and had lidocaine applied to my face...it hurt like hell! I dread thinking about having three more!
Today my face does feel better, but I dare not go out in public. My face is still quite swollen and red, and the texture is very rough and dry, even though I have kept it moist and applied Aquaphor constantly. I was told I could just wear a little makeup to cover it up, but I don't see how.
At this point I look forward to getting these treatments over! I can't say that I would do it again considering the pain. What we do for beauty! Once I see the final outcome will determine if I will ever do more.
Wish me luck!

9 Days Post eMatrix Treatment

My skin is still sloughing and a bit pink. I also developed fever blisters. I wish I had been told this could be a possible side effect so that I could have taken precautions.

17 Days Post eMatrix Treatment

Almost completely clear except for a couple of places.

EMatrix

Guess I will try and mentally prepare myself for treatment number 2...which is set for next week. Yikes!
American Laser

Overall I was very happy with the staff, other than trying to be up sold on more procedures. But I understand that's just business.

Had my first eMatrix treatment and skin tightening treatment in San Francisco, I am from Redding, Ca. The procedures were relatively pain free for me. Had a burning sensation for approximately 6 hours, post-op, then subsided before bedtime. Barely red and slight swelling today. I will go out to dinner with hubby tonight, our last evening in S.F. wearing mascara, blush and lipstick, no foundation as I am the only one able to see the slight redness, my hubby doesn't see anything. Results will come over time, I am hopeful for a GrEaT outcome. p.s. I am 70 yrs. old.

Thanks for your review, I wish you luck on treatment 2 - keep us posted :)

I'm 3 days post of my first treatment. My girlfriend is post third treatment and she literally looks 10 years younger!
I wish that you and your girlfriend would post pics. I would love to hear about both of your eMatrix experiences.
Is there anyone who completed all (4 or more) and like with the results? I did the first treatment about 2 weeks ago. Now my face looks normal but, I noticed that the poles in my face are noticeably larger. Will these go away? I am thinking about stop the treatments. Thank you. Sun
Stop the treatments. Ematrix wrecked my skin. Left me with enlarged pores that i did not have before ematrix.
one more thing..if you have acne scars...you will need atleast 3 treaments to notice big change over your facial skin..
I've tried eMatrix before...it usually is swollen for the first 3 days after the treatment but keep on applying aquaphor and sunscreen...results are usually seen clearly after 14 days...scabs will start sloughing off after 5-7 days...

Thanks for posting a review and sharing your story with us!  Ouch, your skin looks very tender.  I hope you keep us posted on your healing progress, and what happens at the future visits.

It is tender, but much better today. Between aloe vera, moisturizer, and Aquaphor...it feels much better.

I just read your review update and looked at your pictures- it almost looks like you have a sunburn but otherwise I'm not sure I'd be able to tell you had anything done.  Are the blisters getting better?

My skin has healed for the most part. Just a couple of places left with visible after effects from the eMatrix. Fever blisters are almost healed.

That's good!