No Better Than a Cream - Left scars Plano, TX

I decided to treat myself with this series of 4...

I decided to treat myself with this series of 4 treatments. I can't say there is no difference at all, but no better than a good cream could do. I had a couple of days "down time" after each procedure.

Did nothing for hair. Did a very small amount for wrinkles and tightening. Nothing for scars.

Over six months out the skin tightening is gone...

Over six months out the skin tightening is gone but the little dimples remain. Basically ruined my skin. Don't try it.
ALC

Technician rushed me through and did a spotty job.

People who work at the salon should not be allowed to post.

Professor,

Our current guidelines state that if someone works at a clinic/salon/office and decide to review a procedure they must disclose their affiliation with that company. If you see something that looks like it is in violation of this guideline please bring it to the attention of one of our community managers so we can look into it.

I agree with the above comment. The review does not seem valid. The reviews in this forum should be screened and deleted if they don't seem legitimate. It artifically effects the rating of the given procedure and do a diservice to those who are seeking information.

Hey Ryen,

We do have an algorithm to prevent spam reviews from entering into the community, so we certainly do our best to deter that.

I think though, there may have been a bit of a misunderstanding. BrittB, who asked the question I think you are referring to, was a community manager here for quite a long time. I think she was just asking for clarity, not questioning the legitimacy of the review itself.

Hope that helps clear up any misunderstanding. :)

Hi professor,

Wow, I didn't know you could do the procedures so close together I thought you had to wait a few weeks in between. You mentioned it did nothing for hair or scars. I don't understand the hair part, were you looking to use if for hair removal?

-Britt

The two days was the "down time" not the amount of time between procedures.